St John's Bellerby

This is a small rural parish with the congregation living in the village or surrounding farms. St John's the Evangelist is a small church built in 1801 but rebuilt in 1874. It received a new roof in 2005 after much fundraising, then was redecorated by the congregation,and carpeted throughout.

To find us, use postcode DL8 5QG or click on Map

Sadly our popular and well loved vicar Rev Michael Hepper retired on 30th November, so we are currently in an interregnum. However, we hope to continue with our usual Services and events.

 
EVERYONE is WELCOME at our Parish Eucharist Every Sunday at 9:00 AM for 1 hour 

Also at Evening Prayer on the fourth Sunday of every month at 5:00 PM for ½ hour during the winter and 6.30pm in summer.

Please check the Calendar for any changes or special events

Visit our Church by request phone 01969- 623504 or 622524.

For queries during the interregnum, call 01969-622524

To read more about the village and its community, click on Bellerby Village

To comply with the upcoming new General Data Protection Requirements (GDPR), we have produced a Privacy Notice
 

Funeral Collection Policy
 

 


 


 Printable Version
History of St John's Bellerby
The history of St John the Evangelist, Bellerby
Open 'History of St John's Bellerby'